Peanut Butter Powder – it’s so yummy
[Not only yummy, but skinny too!]
I am obsessed!
A couple of weeks ago, I did a Click & Collect order and thought I’d ordered 6 bananas. I did not check the order they sent me and did not catch that they THOUGHT I had ordered SIX BLOODY BUNCHES, Jim did a good job distributing the extras around our neighbours.
So, I had to use up a ton of bananas – and got busy trying a bunch of WW recipes. [Pun intended]
I made these for breakfast one morning and they were declared “A Keeper”.
The serving size is 3 small pancakes per person and WW points are 3, and that is a hell of a nice way to start the day!
Note: These are quite fluffy and tall, but they don’t take long to cook in the middle. They have an interesting texture. The peanut butter is “dry” but it’s made creamier by the banana.
Peanut Butter Blueberry Banana Pancakes
- 2 All purpose flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅕ tsp salt
- ⅕ tso Cinnamon
- 1 small ripe banana
- ⅕ cup Peanut utter Powder
- 1 tbsp Plain Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Blueberries + 2 tbspn for garnish
- Measure dry ingredients into a bowl and whisk together to mix them (flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon)
- Whisk together Banana, PB Powder, Low Fat Milk and egg in another bowl
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix to combine. DO NOT overmix!
- Coat a non skillet or griddle with a light spray of cooking spray and heat – not too hot!
- Cook pancakes for about 5 minutes per side – you want them golden bown/
- Top with fresh fruit..